Effective July 2020, the Academic ID Office is by appointment only. Navigate to the Academic ID Card Information page to submit the application form meeting your specific ID need and to schedule an appointment.
The Academic ID Card Office is located on the corner of Alderman and McCormick Roads in the Observatory Hill Dining Hall, 525 McCormick Road, Lower Level. Parking is available on McCormick Road using the ParkMobile app.
The University of Virginia Academic Identification (ID) Card combines many features all on one card. Some of the features include:
- Library Circulation Privileges
- Building Access
- Meal Plans
- Flex Dollars (student only)
- Cavalier Advantage Access to University services (laundry, vending, Newcomb Post Office)
- Student Health facilities (student only)
- Access to recreational facilities
- Charge privileges at University Bookstore locations (student only)
- Admission to athletic events (student only)
- University Transit